- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Says He Wants To ‘Play In One NFL Game’
LeBron Twitter Q&A on Friday! (Sorry you missed it). My favorite:
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 19, 2013
James of course was an All-State wide receiver in high school (St. Vincent-St. Mary’s in Akron), and has been mentioned at various times by various writers as a potential NFL-caliber tight end. I’m skeptical … I don’t think he’s especially tough minded even as NBA players go, so how’s he going to make it through an entire NFL game intact? Plus, depending on the team he’d be playing against, he might as well wear a jersey with a target on it.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party