- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron Says He Wants To ‘Play In One NFL Game’
LeBron Twitter Q&A on Friday! (Sorry you missed it). My favorite:
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 19, 2013
James of course was an All-State wide receiver in high school (St. Vincent-St. Mary’s in Akron), and has been mentioned at various times by various writers as a potential NFL-caliber tight end. I’m skeptical … I don’t think he’s especially tough minded even as NBA players go, so how’s he going to make it through an entire NFL game intact? Plus, depending on the team he’d be playing against, he might as well wear a jersey with a target on it.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts