- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
LeBron Says He Wants To ‘Play In One NFL Game’
LeBron Twitter Q&A on Friday! (Sorry you missed it). My favorite:
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 19, 2013
James of course was an All-State wide receiver in high school (St. Vincent-St. Mary’s in Akron), and has been mentioned at various times by various writers as a potential NFL-caliber tight end. I’m skeptical … I don’t think he’s especially tough minded even as NBA players go, so how’s he going to make it through an entire NFL game intact? Plus, depending on the team he’d be playing against, he might as well wear a jersey with a target on it.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead