- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Says He Wants To ‘Play In One NFL Game’
LeBron Twitter Q&A on Friday! (Sorry you missed it). My favorite:
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 19, 2013
James of course was an All-State wide receiver in high school (St. Vincent-St. Mary’s in Akron), and has been mentioned at various times by various writers as a potential NFL-caliber tight end. I’m skeptical … I don’t think he’s especially tough minded even as NBA players go, so how’s he going to make it through an entire NFL game intact? Plus, depending on the team he’d be playing against, he might as well wear a jersey with a target on it.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts