- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron Wants Your Opinion On What Number He Should Use In Cleveland: 23 Or 6?
Apparently LeBron doesn’t make decisions very quickly, because, once again, he’s leaving out a pretty major plot point from his story that could be solved by a simple yes/no response. This time, he wants to know what number everyone thinks he should go with as Cav.
We think #1 (because he’s the best!)
Let us know what you think, and vote below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts