- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron Wants Your Opinion On What Number He Should Use In Cleveland: 23 Or 6?
Apparently LeBron doesn’t make decisions very quickly, because, once again, he’s leaving out a pretty major plot point from his story that could be solved by a simple yes/no response. This time, he wants to know what number everyone thinks he should go with as Cav.
We think #1 (because he’s the best!)
Let us know what you think, and vote below:
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'