- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron Wasted No Time Being LeBron In Game 5 (With Updates)
This LeBron alley-oop jam made it 2-0 in Game 5 in Indiana, as the Pacers fight to stay alive. Nice pick by Rashard Lewis, by the way.
Birdman Andersen is out, Ray Allen (10 points at halftime) and Greg Oden are in, Roy Hibbert seems to be playing well (scratch that — 4 points at half), and Miami leads Indiana 31-26 late in the second quarter.
UPDATE: Heat lead 42-33 at halftime. Pacers were outscored 25-11 in second quarter. At home. Yikes.
UPDATE: Well, how times have changed. The Pacers outscored the Heat 31-15 in the third quarter, and lead 81-78 with 4:18 remaining.
UPDATE: Pacers win, 93-90. Heat lead series 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts