- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Wasted No Time Being LeBron In Game 5 (With Updates)
This LeBron alley-oop jam made it 2-0 in Game 5 in Indiana, as the Pacers fight to stay alive. Nice pick by Rashard Lewis, by the way.
Birdman Andersen is out, Ray Allen (10 points at halftime) and Greg Oden are in, Roy Hibbert seems to be playing well (scratch that — 4 points at half), and Miami leads Indiana 31-26 late in the second quarter.
UPDATE: Heat lead 42-33 at halftime. Pacers were outscored 25-11 in second quarter. At home. Yikes.
UPDATE: Well, how times have changed. The Pacers outscored the Heat 31-15 in the third quarter, and lead 81-78 with 4:18 remaining.
UPDATE: Pacers win, 93-90. Heat lead series 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts