- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
#LeBroning Is 1,000-Times Better Than #Tebowing
LeBron James > Tim Tebow. Also: Mocking someone for flopping >>>> mocking someone for praying.
Especially, when the dude said this:
“I don’t need to flop. I play an aggressive game but I don’t flop. I’ve never been one of those guys. I don’t need to flop. I don’t even know how to do it. So it doesn’t mean much to me.” – LeBron James
According to Buzzfeed, #LeBroning is now a thing (and should probably be spelled, #LeBronning). The first known instance happened almost a year ago, but it’s finally catching on now.
The (supposed) first:
Head to Buzzfeed for more.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million