- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
#LeBroning Is 1,000-Times Better Than #Tebowing
LeBron James > Tim Tebow. Also: Mocking someone for flopping >>>> mocking someone for praying.
Especially, when the dude said this:
“I don’t need to flop. I play an aggressive game but I don’t flop. I’ve never been one of those guys. I don’t need to flop. I don’t even know how to do it. So it doesn’t mean much to me.” – LeBron James
According to Buzzfeed, #LeBroning is now a thing (and should probably be spelled, #LeBronning). The first known instance happened almost a year ago, but it’s finally catching on now.
The (supposed) first:
Head to Buzzfeed for more.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?