- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
#LeBroning Is 1,000-Times Better Than #Tebowing
LeBron James > Tim Tebow. Also: Mocking someone for flopping >>>> mocking someone for praying.
Especially, when the dude said this:
“I don’t need to flop. I play an aggressive game but I don’t flop. I’ve never been one of those guys. I don’t need to flop. I don’t even know how to do it. So it doesn’t mean much to me.” – LeBron James
According to Buzzfeed, #LeBroning is now a thing (and should probably be spelled, #LeBronning). The first known instance happened almost a year ago, but it’s finally catching on now.
The (supposed) first:
Head to Buzzfeed for more.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions