- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Lights Went Out At The Nets-Pacers Game, And No One Really Seemed To Care
Just like when the lights went out on the Steelers-49ers Monday Night Football game back in mid-Decmeber, a similar incident happened in Indiana tonight. Fortunately, it only disrupted a Nets-Pacers game. Phew. That would have been disastrous if it happened during a meaningful sporting event.
The incident occurred early on in the second quarter, and thankfully, for those in attendance, the power outage only blacked out for a few seconds. It did cause a five-minute delay, but that only gave some fans enough time to book it out of the arena after realizing they somehow got suckered into attending a Nets-Pacers game.
- Filed Under:
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges