- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Lights Went Out At The Nets-Pacers Game, And No One Really Seemed To Care
Just like when the lights went out on the Steelers-49ers Monday Night Football game back in mid-Decmeber, a similar incident happened in Indiana tonight. Fortunately, it only disrupted a Nets-Pacers game. Phew. That would have been disastrous if it happened during a meaningful sporting event.
The incident occurred early on in the second quarter, and thankfully, for those in attendance, the power outage only blacked out for a few seconds. It did cause a five-minute delay, but that only gave some fans enough time to book it out of the arena after realizing they somehow got suckered into attending a Nets-Pacers game.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story