- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Lights Went Out At The Nets-Pacers Game, And No One Really Seemed To Care
Just like when the lights went out on the Steelers-49ers Monday Night Football game back in mid-Decmeber, a similar incident happened in Indiana tonight. Fortunately, it only disrupted a Nets-Pacers game. Phew. That would have been disastrous if it happened during a meaningful sporting event.
The incident occurred early on in the second quarter, and thankfully, for those in attendance, the power outage only blacked out for a few seconds. It did cause a five-minute delay, but that only gave some fans enough time to book it out of the arena after realizing they somehow got suckered into attending a Nets-Pacers game.
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy