- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Li’l Wayne Might Have Been Kicked Out Of The Lakers-Heat Game For Making A “Gun Gesture” At Some Guy
Li’l Wayne is not a li’l presence at big sporting events. He went to see the underdog Los Angeles Lakers play those darn Miami Heat, but he wasn’t there to see the ending. He says he was kicked out because he’s not a bandwagoner and loves his unheralded cellar-dwellers.
So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) February 10, 2013
And I agree. F#€k da Heat! They kicked out a fan for cheering for his team? Is this not America?
However, a witness and the Miami Heat organization had a different story to tell. Yahoo Sports reported that a fan named Danny Vega, who said he was near the rapper, gave his version of events: “Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game, Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun. Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture.”
A spokeswoman for the Heat told USA Today that Lil Wayne was not kicked out, but left of his own free will.
The Heat, for some reason, appear to be covering up for him. Why would Li’l Wayne lie about being kicked out? Did he want to go home and watch The Walking Dead? The most plausible scenario appears to be the gun thing, because it would go along with Wayne’s getting kicked out story, and it’d make sense why he’d lie about that given his history. But who knows?
This wasn’t the first time Li’l Wayne has had a li’l problem at a sporting event. When he drops the Li’l and becomes Wayne, perhaps his troubles will go away. You don’t hear
Li’l Bow Wow getting into trouble, do you?
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce