- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Li’l Wayne Might Have Been Kicked Out Of The Lakers-Heat Game For Making A “Gun Gesture” At Some Guy
Li’l Wayne is not a li’l presence at big sporting events. He went to see the underdog Los Angeles Lakers play those darn Miami Heat, but he wasn’t there to see the ending. He says he was kicked out because he’s not a bandwagoner and loves his unheralded cellar-dwellers.
So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) February 10, 2013
And I agree. F#€k da Heat! They kicked out a fan for cheering for his team? Is this not America?
However, a witness and the Miami Heat organization had a different story to tell. Yahoo Sports reported that a fan named Danny Vega, who said he was near the rapper, gave his version of events: “Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game, Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun. Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture.”
A spokeswoman for the Heat told USA Today that Lil Wayne was not kicked out, but left of his own free will.
The Heat, for some reason, appear to be covering up for him. Why would Li’l Wayne lie about being kicked out? Did he want to go home and watch The Walking Dead? The most plausible scenario appears to be the gun thing, because it would go along with Wayne’s getting kicked out story, and it’d make sense why he’d lie about that given his history. But who knows?
This wasn’t the first time Li’l Wayne has had a li’l problem at a sporting event. When he drops the Li’l and becomes Wayne, perhaps his troubles will go away. You don’t hear
Li’l Bow Wow getting into trouble, do you?
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World