- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Woman Would Like Jeremy Lin “Linside” Of Her, According To Best Sign Ever
Jeremy Lin has done a lot of things for New York basketball, and now we can add “sexually arouse the fans” to that list. Lin led the Knicks to victory on Sunday afternoon over the defending champion Mavericks (perhaps his biggest win since this run began) but the true apex of his popularity could be seen during their Friday loss to the Hornets, with the unveiling of this Lin pun masterpiece. A true Lin fan such as this probably knows about Lin’s religious background, but just because there’s a goalie (Christianity) doesn’t always mean you can’t score. Well done, miss. [Bob's Blitz, Josh Rozbruch]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts