- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Woman Would Like Jeremy Lin “Linside” Of Her, According To Best Sign Ever
Jeremy Lin has done a lot of things for New York basketball, and now we can add “sexually arouse the fans” to that list. Lin led the Knicks to victory on Sunday afternoon over the defending champion Mavericks (perhaps his biggest win since this run began) but the true apex of his popularity could be seen during their Friday loss to the Hornets, with the unveiling of this Lin pun masterpiece. A true Lin fan such as this probably knows about Lin’s religious background, but just because there’s a goalie (Christianity) doesn’t always mean you can’t score. Well done, miss. [Bob's Blitz, Josh Rozbruch]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts