- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Look At All The Famous People In This One Crazy J.R. Smith Celebration GIF
What’s better in this GIF: Smith’s combination windmill/Sun God prayer dance, or all the celebrities and former athletes captured in the background?
My famous person count: J.R. Smith, John Starks (the last Knick the win the Sixth Man of the Year award and former holder of the title “Knicks Guard That Can Seriously Yam It In The Playoffs”), Spike Lee, Louis C.K. (with the most amazing face he’s ever made captured on film), Bernard King, Walt Frazier and Steve Schirripa. Did I miss any in this shot?
According the Gothamist other celebrities in attendance included Patrick Ewing, Phil Collins, Chris Noth, Steven Wright, Diddy, Christine Taylor, Ben Stiller and Jake Gyllenhaal. Crazy what happens when the Knicks are relevant again, huh?
For those of you who couldn’t care less which rich people are taking all the good seats at the Garden, here’s the play that sparked it all:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story