- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Luol Deng Redefined The Term “Buzzer Beater” With This Last Moment Put-Back
The Bulls were the first team to get to 40 wins last night, and they did it without star point guard/reigning MVP/all-around god-send Derrick Rose. With Chicago down one to Toronto in the waning seconds, CJ Watson took the final shot and drew only air. But Luol Deng was there for a put back that’s so close, it needs to be seen to be believed.
As replays show, Deng got the ball out of his hands right before the red light goes on. Just a split second separated the Bulls from a loss to the lowly Raptors. But all was right with the universe, thanks to some quick finger tips and a little luck.
And, to top it off, there’s nothing like a game-winner on your home court. Watch the madness below:
When looking up “buzzer beater” in the dictionary, this video should appear. You truly cannot get any closer to “beating” the “buzzer.”
[h/t The Hoop Scene]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'