- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Luol Deng Redefined The Term “Buzzer Beater” With This Last Moment Put-Back
The Bulls were the first team to get to 40 wins last night, and they did it without star point guard/reigning MVP/all-around god-send Derrick Rose. With Chicago down one to Toronto in the waning seconds, CJ Watson took the final shot and drew only air. But Luol Deng was there for a put back that’s so close, it needs to be seen to be believed.
As replays show, Deng got the ball out of his hands right before the red light goes on. Just a split second separated the Bulls from a loss to the lowly Raptors. But all was right with the universe, thanks to some quick finger tips and a little luck.
And, to top it off, there’s nothing like a game-winner on your home court. Watch the madness below:
When looking up “buzzer beater” in the dictionary, this video should appear. You truly cannot get any closer to “beating” the “buzzer.”
[h/t The Hoop Scene]
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut