- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Luol Deng Redefined The Term “Buzzer Beater” With This Last Moment Put-Back
The Bulls were the first team to get to 40 wins last night, and they did it without star point guard/reigning MVP/all-around god-send Derrick Rose. With Chicago down one to Toronto in the waning seconds, CJ Watson took the final shot and drew only air. But Luol Deng was there for a put back that’s so close, it needs to be seen to be believed.
As replays show, Deng got the ball out of his hands right before the red light goes on. Just a split second separated the Bulls from a loss to the lowly Raptors. But all was right with the universe, thanks to some quick finger tips and a little luck.
And, to top it off, there’s nothing like a game-winner on your home court. Watch the madness below:
When looking up “buzzer beater” in the dictionary, this video should appear. You truly cannot get any closer to “beating” the “buzzer.”
[h/t The Hoop Scene]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts