- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Luol Deng Redefined The Term “Buzzer Beater” With This Last Moment Put-Back
The Bulls were the first team to get to 40 wins last night, and they did it without star point guard/reigning MVP/all-around god-send Derrick Rose. With Chicago down one to Toronto in the waning seconds, CJ Watson took the final shot and drew only air. But Luol Deng was there for a put back that’s so close, it needs to be seen to be believed.
As replays show, Deng got the ball out of his hands right before the red light goes on. Just a split second separated the Bulls from a loss to the lowly Raptors. But all was right with the universe, thanks to some quick finger tips and a little luck.
And, to top it off, there’s nothing like a game-winner on your home court. Watch the madness below:
When looking up “buzzer beater” in the dictionary, this video should appear. You truly cannot get any closer to “beating” the “buzzer.”
[h/t The Hoop Scene]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story