- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Luol Deng Redefined The Term “Buzzer Beater” With This Last Moment Put-Back
The Bulls were the first team to get to 40 wins last night, and they did it without star point guard/reigning MVP/all-around god-send Derrick Rose. With Chicago down one to Toronto in the waning seconds, CJ Watson took the final shot and drew only air. But Luol Deng was there for a put back that’s so close, it needs to be seen to be believed.
As replays show, Deng got the ball out of his hands right before the red light goes on. Just a split second separated the Bulls from a loss to the lowly Raptors. But all was right with the universe, thanks to some quick finger tips and a little luck.
And, to top it off, there’s nothing like a game-winner on your home court. Watch the madness below:
When looking up “buzzer beater” in the dictionary, this video should appear. You truly cannot get any closer to “beating” the “buzzer.”
[h/t The Hoop Scene]
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot