- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Magic Johnson Butchers Some Lakers – Jazz Highlights
Magic Johnson has had an interesting career, being one of the best point guards ever to play the game and all. Welp, he added to his personal lore (although for entirely different reasons) when he attempted to do a highlight package on tonight’s game between the LA Lakers and the Utah Jazz.
His ability to analyze the game has always been a little bit suspect, and many have made light of that – even though he’s better at that than he was with his short lived late night talk show. I had not, however, heard him do highlight packages before, and… well. It didn’t go swimmingly.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes