- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Magic Johnson Butchers Some Lakers – Jazz Highlights
Magic Johnson has had an interesting career, being one of the best point guards ever to play the game and all. Welp, he added to his personal lore (although for entirely different reasons) when he attempted to do a highlight package on tonight’s game between the LA Lakers and the Utah Jazz.
His ability to analyze the game has always been a little bit suspect, and many have made light of that – even though he’s better at that than he was with his short lived late night talk show. I had not, however, heard him do highlight packages before, and… well. It didn’t go swimmingly.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail