- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Magic Johnson Butchers Some Lakers – Jazz Highlights
Magic Johnson has had an interesting career, being one of the best point guards ever to play the game and all. Welp, he added to his personal lore (although for entirely different reasons) when he attempted to do a highlight package on tonight’s game between the LA Lakers and the Utah Jazz.
His ability to analyze the game has always been a little bit suspect, and many have made light of that – even though he’s better at that than he was with his short lived late night talk show. I had not, however, heard him do highlight packages before, and… well. It didn’t go swimmingly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts