- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Magic Johnson Butchers Some Lakers – Jazz Highlights
Magic Johnson has had an interesting career, being one of the best point guards ever to play the game and all. Welp, he added to his personal lore (although for entirely different reasons) when he attempted to do a highlight package on tonight’s game between the LA Lakers and the Utah Jazz.
His ability to analyze the game has always been a little bit suspect, and many have made light of that – even though he’s better at that than he was with his short lived late night talk show. I had not, however, heard him do highlight packages before, and… well. It didn’t go swimmingly.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World