- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Magic Johnson Was (Understandably) Extremely Emotional After Kobe Bryant’s Tribute To Jerry Buss Last Night
The Los Angeles Lakers played their first game since the death of Jerry Buss last night, and it fittingly came against the Boston Celtics. They won, and Dwight Howard even showed up and played a great game. Kobe Bryant gave an emotional pregame speech, which was followed by a moment of silence. It was sad, but handled perfectly by Kobe and the Lakers.
After the speech, Magic Johnson teared up back in the studio:
Classiness all around. RIP, Jerry Buss.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?