- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Magic Johnson Was (Understandably) Extremely Emotional After Kobe Bryant’s Tribute To Jerry Buss Last Night
The Los Angeles Lakers played their first game since the death of Jerry Buss last night, and it fittingly came against the Boston Celtics. They won, and Dwight Howard even showed up and played a great game. Kobe Bryant gave an emotional pregame speech, which was followed by a moment of silence. It was sad, but handled perfectly by Kobe and the Lakers.
After the speech, Magic Johnson teared up back in the studio:
Classiness all around. RIP, Jerry Buss.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts