- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Magic Johnson Was (Understandably) Extremely Emotional After Kobe Bryant’s Tribute To Jerry Buss Last Night
The Los Angeles Lakers played their first game since the death of Jerry Buss last night, and it fittingly came against the Boston Celtics. They won, and Dwight Howard even showed up and played a great game. Kobe Bryant gave an emotional pregame speech, which was followed by a moment of silence. It was sad, but handled perfectly by Kobe and the Lakers.
After the speech, Magic Johnson teared up back in the studio:
Classiness all around. RIP, Jerry Buss.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.