- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Magic Johnson Was (Understandably) Extremely Emotional After Kobe Bryant’s Tribute To Jerry Buss Last Night
The Los Angeles Lakers played their first game since the death of Jerry Buss last night, and it fittingly came against the Boston Celtics. They won, and Dwight Howard even showed up and played a great game. Kobe Bryant gave an emotional pregame speech, which was followed by a moment of silence. It was sad, but handled perfectly by Kobe and the Lakers.
After the speech, Magic Johnson teared up back in the studio:
Classiness all around. RIP, Jerry Buss.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story