- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Magic Johnson Was (Understandably) Extremely Emotional After Kobe Bryant’s Tribute To Jerry Buss Last Night
The Los Angeles Lakers played their first game since the death of Jerry Buss last night, and it fittingly came against the Boston Celtics. They won, and Dwight Howard even showed up and played a great game. Kobe Bryant gave an emotional pregame speech, which was followed by a moment of silence. It was sad, but handled perfectly by Kobe and the Lakers.
After the speech, Magic Johnson teared up back in the studio:
Classiness all around. RIP, Jerry Buss.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'