- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Man Writes To Pelicans, Says He’s ‘Better Than LeBron, MJ, Kobie’, Seeks $1 Million
This is great. Letter to Pelicans from man claiming to be "better than LeBron, MJ, Kobie." Seeks $1 million salary pic.twitter.com/Gbq2QpoawB
— Jim Eichenhofer (@Jim_Eichenhofer) September 4, 2013
Look, this guy here doesn’t need a tryout. You’ll just have to take it on his word that he’s as good as he says he is and sign him up, Pelicans. Here’s the translation, I believe by Rant Sports:
How would you like a 1 mill a year superstar better than KD LeBron James MJ Kobie Bryant. I am serious I’m top notch. I haven’t played in 5 years and can do it all. Need to practice I am rusty. I am 6’3″ to 6’5″ can do shot’s block post pass defend rebound steal run do it all. Come get in touch I’ll be top of the NBA in two years. I’m [redacted] want only 1 mill for life a year. At least come get me [???] me one year. Phone [redacted] [???] [redacted]. I’m what you need for total success. I play hurt sick and still win. See ya.
Best reply so far:
@Jim_Eichenhofer go home Stephon Marbury, you're drunk…
— Max Rappaport (@MaxRappaport) September 4, 2013
The Pelicans will sign him, but only on the days that he’s 6-foot-5. When he’s 6-foot-3, he can stay home.
- Filed Under:
- new orleans pelicans
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts