- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In Adult Celebrations: Marco Belinelli Has HUGE Balls (VIDEO)
With Game 7 hanging in the balance, up 88-81 with 4:55 left to play, Joakim Noah snagged a board, dished to Nate Robinson as he fell out of bounds, who drove to basket, and kicked to a wide open Marco Belinelli standing a full two feet behind the arc. Nothing but nut.
I mean net. Excuse me.
His celebration involved a very obvious reference to the size of his testicles. Don’t get me wrong — the play warranted rejoice. The Nets had to call a timeout and all the energy in the building exited through the giftshop. It’s just that celebrations generally don’t go there. Marco, a 27-year-old from Presiceto, Italy, probably wasn’t aware of the universality of the pantomime. Or he was, and he just actually has humongous balls — both literally and figuratively.
He ended up tying the game high with 24 points, leading
The Balls The Bulls to a hard fought 99-93 victory. Marco and his boys will face the Miami Heat Monday @ 7pm, most likely without Derrick Rose, who is still out with a crisis of confidence.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?