- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Adult Celebrations: Marco Belinelli Has HUGE Balls (VIDEO)
With Game 7 hanging in the balance, up 88-81 with 4:55 left to play, Joakim Noah snagged a board, dished to Nate Robinson as he fell out of bounds, who drove to basket, and kicked to a wide open Marco Belinelli standing a full two feet behind the arc. Nothing but nut.
I mean net. Excuse me.
His celebration involved a very obvious reference to the size of his testicles. Don’t get me wrong — the play warranted rejoice. The Nets had to call a timeout and all the energy in the building exited through the giftshop. It’s just that celebrations generally don’t go there. Marco, a 27-year-old from Presiceto, Italy, probably wasn’t aware of the universality of the pantomime. Or he was, and he just actually has humongous balls — both literally and figuratively.
He ended up tying the game high with 24 points, leading
The Balls The Bulls to a hard fought 99-93 victory. Marco and his boys will face the Miami Heat Monday @ 7pm, most likely without Derrick Rose, who is still out with a crisis of confidence.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts