- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Marco Belinelli Has An Unpleasant Method Of Hitting On Women Via Twitter
There’s a certain art to saying wildly inappropriate things to strange women on Twitter. J.R. Smith is the preeminent sex-tweeter of our era — perhaps he can share some wisdom with Marco Belinelli of the Spurs, who sent this unwelcome overture to a lady via direct message last night:
— queen (@g0ldbluntz) November 4, 2013
This is either a cultural misunderstanding, in which Belinelli was simply trying to offer a log of cured Italian meat (a nice soppressata, perhaps) as a means of engaging with the public… or he was asking “Do you want to eat my penis?”
Either way, it’s not happening. Sorry dude.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts