- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marco Belinelli Has An Unpleasant Method Of Hitting On Women Via Twitter
There’s a certain art to saying wildly inappropriate things to strange women on Twitter. J.R. Smith is the preeminent sex-tweeter of our era — perhaps he can share some wisdom with Marco Belinelli of the Spurs, who sent this unwelcome overture to a lady via direct message last night:
— queen (@g0ldbluntz) November 4, 2013
This is either a cultural misunderstanding, in which Belinelli was simply trying to offer a log of cured Italian meat (a nice soppressata, perhaps) as a means of engaging with the public… or he was asking “Do you want to eat my penis?”
Either way, it’s not happening. Sorry dude.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts