- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marco Belinelli Has An Unpleasant Method Of Hitting On Women Via Twitter
There’s a certain art to saying wildly inappropriate things to strange women on Twitter. J.R. Smith is the preeminent sex-tweeter of our era — perhaps he can share some wisdom with Marco Belinelli of the Spurs, who sent this unwelcome overture to a lady via direct message last night:
— queen (@g0ldbluntz) November 4, 2013
This is either a cultural misunderstanding, in which Belinelli was simply trying to offer a log of cured Italian meat (a nice soppressata, perhaps) as a means of engaging with the public… or he was asking “Do you want to eat my penis?”
Either way, it’s not happening. Sorry dude.
Photo via Getty
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story