- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marco Belinelli Has An Unpleasant Method Of Hitting On Women Via Twitter
There’s a certain art to saying wildly inappropriate things to strange women on Twitter. J.R. Smith is the preeminent sex-tweeter of our era — perhaps he can share some wisdom with Marco Belinelli of the Spurs, who sent this unwelcome overture to a lady via direct message last night:
— queen (@g0ldbluntz) November 4, 2013
This is either a cultural misunderstanding, in which Belinelli was simply trying to offer a log of cured Italian meat (a nice soppressata, perhaps) as a means of engaging with the public… or he was asking “Do you want to eat my penis?”
Either way, it’s not happening. Sorry dude.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts