- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mark Cuban Would Be “Honored” To Have The First Openly Gay Player On The Mavericks
In the wake of Magic Johnson saying he’d support a gay player on the Los Angeles Dodgers, another owner you may have heard of, Mark Cuban, echoed his sentiment, re: the NBA and his Dallas Mavericks. Words like this might not seem like a big deal, but the more public support out there, the better chance of someone feeling comfortable enough to come out. Eventually, it’ll happen.
If Cuban has it his way, the 2013-2014 Dallas Mavericks will start a freakishly tall German alongside an openly-gay point guard and a shot-blocking female.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier