- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Cuban Would Be “Honored” To Have The First Openly Gay Player On The Mavericks
In the wake of Magic Johnson saying he’d support a gay player on the Los Angeles Dodgers, another owner you may have heard of, Mark Cuban, echoed his sentiment, re: the NBA and his Dallas Mavericks. Words like this might not seem like a big deal, but the more public support out there, the better chance of someone feeling comfortable enough to come out. Eventually, it’ll happen.
If Cuban has it his way, the 2013-2014 Dallas Mavericks will start a freakishly tall German alongside an openly-gay point guard and a shot-blocking female.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts