- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mark Cuban Would Be “Honored” To Have The First Openly Gay Player On The Mavericks
In the wake of Magic Johnson saying he’d support a gay player on the Los Angeles Dodgers, another owner you may have heard of, Mark Cuban, echoed his sentiment, re: the NBA and his Dallas Mavericks. Words like this might not seem like a big deal, but the more public support out there, the better chance of someone feeling comfortable enough to come out. Eventually, it’ll happen.
If Cuban has it his way, the 2013-2014 Dallas Mavericks will start a freakishly tall German alongside an openly-gay point guard and a shot-blocking female.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts