- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Mark Cuban Would Be “Honored” To Have The First Openly Gay Player On The Mavericks
In the wake of Magic Johnson saying he’d support a gay player on the Los Angeles Dodgers, another owner you may have heard of, Mark Cuban, echoed his sentiment, re: the NBA and his Dallas Mavericks. Words like this might not seem like a big deal, but the more public support out there, the better chance of someone feeling comfortable enough to come out. Eventually, it’ll happen.
If Cuban has it his way, the 2013-2014 Dallas Mavericks will start a freakishly tall German alongside an openly-gay point guard and a shot-blocking female.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck