- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mark Cuban Would Be “Honored” To Have The First Openly Gay Player On The Mavericks
In the wake of Magic Johnson saying he’d support a gay player on the Los Angeles Dodgers, another owner you may have heard of, Mark Cuban, echoed his sentiment, re: the NBA and his Dallas Mavericks. Words like this might not seem like a big deal, but the more public support out there, the better chance of someone feeling comfortable enough to come out. Eventually, it’ll happen.
If Cuban has it his way, the 2013-2014 Dallas Mavericks will start a freakishly tall German alongside an openly-gay point guard and a shot-blocking female.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story