- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Mark Cuban Must Keep Kobe’s Name Out His Mouth Or Face $1 Million Fine
You probably remember a few weeks ago when Mark Cuban said the Lakers should consider amnestying Kobe Bryant for the savings. Wonder why Cuban hasn’t really said anything since? Probably because the NBA gave him one million reasons not to.
The Dallas Mavericks owner stopped by “The Tonight Show” recently to hold a #RichPeopleProblems summit with Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld and explain that he can’t talk about Kobe anymore or else the NBA will fine him a million dollars. Take a look, via NBC:
Kudos to Jerry from refraining from asking “what’s the deal with” this particular topic.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item