- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mark Cuban Must Keep Kobe’s Name Out His Mouth Or Face $1 Million Fine
You probably remember a few weeks ago when Mark Cuban said the Lakers should consider amnestying Kobe Bryant for the savings. Wonder why Cuban hasn’t really said anything since? Probably because the NBA gave him one million reasons not to.
The Dallas Mavericks owner stopped by “The Tonight Show” recently to hold a #RichPeopleProblems summit with Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld and explain that he can’t talk about Kobe anymore or else the NBA will fine him a million dollars. Take a look, via NBC:
Kudos to Jerry from refraining from asking “what’s the deal with” this particular topic.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts