- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mark Cuban Must Keep Kobe’s Name Out His Mouth Or Face $1 Million Fine
You probably remember a few weeks ago when Mark Cuban said the Lakers should consider amnestying Kobe Bryant for the savings. Wonder why Cuban hasn’t really said anything since? Probably because the NBA gave him one million reasons not to.
The Dallas Mavericks owner stopped by “The Tonight Show” recently to hold a #RichPeopleProblems summit with Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld and explain that he can’t talk about Kobe anymore or else the NBA will fine him a million dollars. Take a look, via NBC:
Kudos to Jerry from refraining from asking “what’s the deal with” this particular topic.
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee