- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mark Cuban Must Keep Kobe’s Name Out His Mouth Or Face $1 Million Fine
You probably remember a few weeks ago when Mark Cuban said the Lakers should consider amnestying Kobe Bryant for the savings. Wonder why Cuban hasn’t really said anything since? Probably because the NBA gave him one million reasons not to.
The Dallas Mavericks owner stopped by “The Tonight Show” recently to hold a #RichPeopleProblems summit with Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld and explain that he can’t talk about Kobe anymore or else the NBA will fine him a million dollars. Take a look, via NBC:
Kudos to Jerry from refraining from asking “what’s the deal with” this particular topic.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers