- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Mark Cuban Must Keep Kobe’s Name Out His Mouth Or Face $1 Million Fine
You probably remember a few weeks ago when Mark Cuban said the Lakers should consider amnestying Kobe Bryant for the savings. Wonder why Cuban hasn’t really said anything since? Probably because the NBA gave him one million reasons not to.
The Dallas Mavericks owner stopped by “The Tonight Show” recently to hold a #RichPeopleProblems summit with Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld and explain that he can’t talk about Kobe anymore or else the NBA will fine him a million dollars. Take a look, via NBC:
Kudos to Jerry from refraining from asking “what’s the deal with” this particular topic.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts