- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mark Cuban Reveals The Origins Of Jason Kidd’s Coke Spill Tactic
Call it bush league. Call it cheating. Call it shrewd. Just don’t call it original. Turns out, Jason Kidd’s now infamous dropped Diet Coke was more of a Freudian spill than a desperate coaching tactic.
Well, it’s probably both, but still — Del Harris pioneered the move way back in 2011 (against J-Kidd, no less). Kinda reminds me of that part in the first Ninja Turtles movie when Splinter explains he learned Ninjitsu from watching his master Yoshi practice moves from his cage. Was Del Harris Jason Kidd’s master Yoshi? Was he the true inspiration for Kidd’s $50,000 boo-boo? We may never know.
Some still think it was a touching homage to Francesa. Either way, thanks Mark Cuban for bringing this to our attention.
Who was the first coach to spill a coke to get a time out ?? http://t.co/o8s9XCSU1y
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) November 29, 2013
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'