- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
No, Mark McGrath, You Cannot Give Chris Paul A Pound For Winning The Game
Remember Sugar Ray? “Every Morning”? “Fly”? Yeah, Chris Paul doesn’t know what you’re talking about. All he knows is that he hit the game winner for the Clippers, and some dude sitting courtside tried to give him a dap. That dude is Mark McGrath, who wanted to play it cool and went back to applauding. But we see you, Mark. We see you.
Maybe CP3 just didn’t see the former lead singer of Sugar Ray, but it’s funnier to imagine that he didn’t want to touch Mark McGrath’s hand. “No, man, you hosted Extra. You get no love.”
Needless to say, results were awkward.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier