- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
No, Mark McGrath, You Cannot Give Chris Paul A Pound For Winning The Game
Remember Sugar Ray? “Every Morning”? “Fly”? Yeah, Chris Paul doesn’t know what you’re talking about. All he knows is that he hit the game winner for the Clippers, and some dude sitting courtside tried to give him a dap. That dude is Mark McGrath, who wanted to play it cool and went back to applauding. But we see you, Mark. We see you.
Maybe CP3 just didn’t see the former lead singer of Sugar Ray, but it’s funnier to imagine that he didn’t want to touch Mark McGrath’s hand. “No, man, you hosted Extra. You get no love.”
Needless to say, results were awkward.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship