- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No, Mark McGrath, You Cannot Give Chris Paul A Pound For Winning The Game
Remember Sugar Ray? “Every Morning”? “Fly”? Yeah, Chris Paul doesn’t know what you’re talking about. All he knows is that he hit the game winner for the Clippers, and some dude sitting courtside tried to give him a dap. That dude is Mark McGrath, who wanted to play it cool and went back to applauding. But we see you, Mark. We see you.
Maybe CP3 just didn’t see the former lead singer of Sugar Ray, but it’s funnier to imagine that he didn’t want to touch Mark McGrath’s hand. “No, man, you hosted Extra. You get no love.”
Needless to say, results were awkward.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends