- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
No, Mark McGrath, You Cannot Give Chris Paul A Pound For Winning The Game
Remember Sugar Ray? “Every Morning”? “Fly”? Yeah, Chris Paul doesn’t know what you’re talking about. All he knows is that he hit the game winner for the Clippers, and some dude sitting courtside tried to give him a dap. That dude is Mark McGrath, who wanted to play it cool and went back to applauding. But we see you, Mark. We see you.
Maybe CP3 just didn’t see the former lead singer of Sugar Ray, but it’s funnier to imagine that he didn’t want to touch Mark McGrath’s hand. “No, man, you hosted Extra. You get no love.”
Needless to say, results were awkward.
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling