- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
No, Mark McGrath, You Cannot Give Chris Paul A Pound For Winning The Game
Remember Sugar Ray? “Every Morning”? “Fly”? Yeah, Chris Paul doesn’t know what you’re talking about. All he knows is that he hit the game winner for the Clippers, and some dude sitting courtside tried to give him a dap. That dude is Mark McGrath, who wanted to play it cool and went back to applauding. But we see you, Mark. We see you.
Maybe CP3 just didn’t see the former lead singer of Sugar Ray, but it’s funnier to imagine that he didn’t want to touch Mark McGrath’s hand. “No, man, you hosted Extra. You get no love.”
Needless to say, results were awkward.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts