- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Masterbeef Theater: Memphis Grizzlies Radio Guys Play Some Ribs At Halftime Of Playoff Game
Entertainment. Integrity. Basketball. The three pillars of the NBA.
During halftime of last night’s Griz/Clips Game 4, ESPN Memphis radio dudes Chris Vernon and Gary Parish played a 20 second game of pick-up ball against three varieties of ribs. Kansas City dry rub, hickory-smoked, and good ol’ Memphis BBQ. Consider them the southern/cholesterol rich version of the California Raisins.
It was terrible, unlike “The Ribs,” however, who were delicious.
No one passed, KC dry rub actually kicked Gary Parish to the ground, and fans ate one of the costumed men after the game. On the bright side, Memphis whupped Dunk City 104-83.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash