- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Masterbeef Theater: Memphis Grizzlies Radio Guys Play Some Ribs At Halftime Of Playoff Game
Entertainment. Integrity. Basketball. The three pillars of the NBA.
During halftime of last night’s Griz/Clips Game 4, ESPN Memphis radio dudes Chris Vernon and Gary Parish played a 20 second game of pick-up ball against three varieties of ribs. Kansas City dry rub, hickory-smoked, and good ol’ Memphis BBQ. Consider them the southern/cholesterol rich version of the California Raisins.
It was terrible, unlike “The Ribs,” however, who were delicious.
No one passed, KC dry rub actually kicked Gary Parish to the ground, and fans ate one of the costumed men after the game. On the bright side, Memphis whupped Dunk City 104-83.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts