- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Masterbeef Theater: Memphis Grizzlies Radio Guys Play Some Ribs At Halftime Of Playoff Game
Entertainment. Integrity. Basketball. The three pillars of the NBA.
During halftime of last night’s Griz/Clips Game 4, ESPN Memphis radio dudes Chris Vernon and Gary Parish played a 20 second game of pick-up ball against three varieties of ribs. Kansas City dry rub, hickory-smoked, and good ol’ Memphis BBQ. Consider them the southern/cholesterol rich version of the California Raisins.
It was terrible, unlike “The Ribs,” however, who were delicious.
No one passed, KC dry rub actually kicked Gary Parish to the ground, and fans ate one of the costumed men after the game. On the bright side, Memphis whupped Dunk City 104-83.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success