- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Masterbeef Theater: Memphis Grizzlies Radio Guys Play Some Ribs At Halftime Of Playoff Game
Entertainment. Integrity. Basketball. The three pillars of the NBA.
During halftime of last night’s Griz/Clips Game 4, ESPN Memphis radio dudes Chris Vernon and Gary Parish played a 20 second game of pick-up ball against three varieties of ribs. Kansas City dry rub, hickory-smoked, and good ol’ Memphis BBQ. Consider them the southern/cholesterol rich version of the California Raisins.
It was terrible, unlike “The Ribs,” however, who were delicious.
No one passed, KC dry rub actually kicked Gary Parish to the ground, and fans ate one of the costumed men after the game. On the bright side, Memphis whupped Dunk City 104-83.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed