- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mavericks Cheerleaders Pretty Much Naked At This Point
On Saturday, the first home game of the season for the Dallas Mavericks, the team’s cheerleaders made their 2012-13 debut. And not since the 1994 Knicks City Dancers has an NBA cheerleading squad challenged the status quo so readily with a choreographed outfit.
The Daily Mail noted that the “briefness of the Mavericks [cheerleaders'] new ensembles could raise some eyebrows.” Dan Devine over at Ball Don’t Lie characterized them as “white, very sparkly and very limited in terms of torso coverage.” Me? I just think they’re fun.
Look how much fun they are!
- Filed Under:
- Dallas Mavericks
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier