- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mavericks Cheerleaders Pretty Much Naked At This Point
On Saturday, the first home game of the season for the Dallas Mavericks, the team’s cheerleaders made their 2012-13 debut. And not since the 1994 Knicks City Dancers has an NBA cheerleading squad challenged the status quo so readily with a choreographed outfit.
The Daily Mail noted that the “briefness of the Mavericks [cheerleaders'] new ensembles could raise some eyebrows.” Dan Devine over at Ball Don’t Lie characterized them as “white, very sparkly and very limited in terms of torso coverage.” Me? I just think they’re fun.
Look how much fun they are!
- Filed Under:
- Dallas Mavericks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts