- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Mavericks Cheerleaders Pretty Much Naked At This Point
On Saturday, the first home game of the season for the Dallas Mavericks, the team’s cheerleaders made their 2012-13 debut. And not since the 1994 Knicks City Dancers has an NBA cheerleading squad challenged the status quo so readily with a choreographed outfit.
The Daily Mail noted that the “briefness of the Mavericks [cheerleaders'] new ensembles could raise some eyebrows.” Dan Devine over at Ball Don’t Lie characterized them as “white, very sparkly and very limited in terms of torso coverage.” Me? I just think they’re fun.
Look how much fun they are!
- Filed Under:
- Dallas Mavericks
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous