- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mavericks Cheerleaders Pretty Much Naked At This Point
On Saturday, the first home game of the season for the Dallas Mavericks, the team’s cheerleaders made their 2012-13 debut. And not since the 1994 Knicks City Dancers has an NBA cheerleading squad challenged the status quo so readily with a choreographed outfit.
The Daily Mail noted that the “briefness of the Mavericks [cheerleaders'] new ensembles could raise some eyebrows.” Dan Devine over at Ball Don’t Lie characterized them as “white, very sparkly and very limited in terms of torso coverage.” Me? I just think they’re fun.
Look how much fun they are!
- Filed Under:
- Dallas Mavericks
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'