- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Mayor Of Boston Credits “K.J.” And “Hondo” With Leading The Celtics To Victory
We aren’t sure who these K.J. and Hondo are, but they must have some type of background role in the organization. Strange, because their names sound so familiar.
All things considered, Tom Menino seems like a nice enough guy. He looks and sounds like your typical Bostonian, complete with saying the word “heart” like “haaart.” But if you’re going to be the mayor of sports crazy Boston, you should at least know a few names to rattle off when the need arises. It’s not like these guys are new to town, either. They sort of won a championship already.
So, did he really mean to say K.J., as in Kevin Johnson, and Hondo, as in John Havliceck? Something tells us that he did not. But apparently he’s done this kind of name-botching before, and he’s the longest-serving mayor in the history of Boston, so we look forward to many more years of having no idea what the hell this guy is talking about.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success