- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Mayor Of Boston Credits “K.J.” And “Hondo” With Leading The Celtics To Victory
We aren’t sure who these K.J. and Hondo are, but they must have some type of background role in the organization. Strange, because their names sound so familiar.
All things considered, Tom Menino seems like a nice enough guy. He looks and sounds like your typical Bostonian, complete with saying the word “heart” like “haaart.” But if you’re going to be the mayor of sports crazy Boston, you should at least know a few names to rattle off when the need arises. It’s not like these guys are new to town, either. They sort of won a championship already.
So, did he really mean to say K.J., as in Kevin Johnson, and Hondo, as in John Havliceck? Something tells us that he did not. But apparently he’s done this kind of name-botching before, and he’s the longest-serving mayor in the history of Boston, so we look forward to many more years of having no idea what the hell this guy is talking about.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier