- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Mayor Of Boston Credits “K.J.” And “Hondo” With Leading The Celtics To Victory
We aren’t sure who these K.J. and Hondo are, but they must have some type of background role in the organization. Strange, because their names sound so familiar.
All things considered, Tom Menino seems like a nice enough guy. He looks and sounds like your typical Bostonian, complete with saying the word “heart” like “haaart.” But if you’re going to be the mayor of sports crazy Boston, you should at least know a few names to rattle off when the need arises. It’s not like these guys are new to town, either. They sort of won a championship already.
So, did he really mean to say K.J., as in Kevin Johnson, and Hondo, as in John Havliceck? Something tells us that he did not. But apparently he’s done this kind of name-botching before, and he’s the longest-serving mayor in the history of Boston, so we look forward to many more years of having no idea what the hell this guy is talking about.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story