- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Meanwhile, Dwayne Wade Got Smacked In The Head With A Basketball
Last night was a low-key affair for Dwayne Wade, who played sidekick to the atomic bomb of basketball that was LeBron James. While LeBron was dunking all over the place and drawing the watery ire of the people of Boston, Wade provided levity by getting smacked in the head with a basketball. Womp womp.
It was all the fan’s fault, of course, because he could have gotten to throw a pass to Dwayne Wade and instead he hit him the skull. Then again, this man will probably be awarded the key to the city today for his work defending Boston from the southern invaders.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story