- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meanwhile, Dwayne Wade Got Smacked In The Head With A Basketball
Last night was a low-key affair for Dwayne Wade, who played sidekick to the atomic bomb of basketball that was LeBron James. While LeBron was dunking all over the place and drawing the watery ire of the people of Boston, Wade provided levity by getting smacked in the head with a basketball. Womp womp.
It was all the fan’s fault, of course, because he could have gotten to throw a pass to Dwayne Wade and instead he hit him the skull. Then again, this man will probably be awarded the key to the city today for his work defending Boston from the southern invaders.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar