- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meanwhile, Dwayne Wade Got Smacked In The Head With A Basketball
Last night was a low-key affair for Dwayne Wade, who played sidekick to the atomic bomb of basketball that was LeBron James. While LeBron was dunking all over the place and drawing the watery ire of the people of Boston, Wade provided levity by getting smacked in the head with a basketball. Womp womp.
It was all the fan’s fault, of course, because he could have gotten to throw a pass to Dwayne Wade and instead he hit him the skull. Then again, this man will probably be awarded the key to the city today for his work defending Boston from the southern invaders.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts