- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Meanwhile, Dwayne Wade Got Smacked In The Head With A Basketball
Last night was a low-key affair for Dwayne Wade, who played sidekick to the atomic bomb of basketball that was LeBron James. While LeBron was dunking all over the place and drawing the watery ire of the people of Boston, Wade provided levity by getting smacked in the head with a basketball. Womp womp.
It was all the fan’s fault, of course, because he could have gotten to throw a pass to Dwayne Wade and instead he hit him the skull. Then again, this man will probably be awarded the key to the city today for his work defending Boston from the southern invaders.
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime