- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Meet LeBron James’ ‘Flopping Coach,’ Frank Calhoun
We all know that LeBron James is an elite flopper, but how did he get that way? Like you, I always assumed it had something to with Bane and the League of Shadows. Turns out however that The Rizzo Show on Cleveland’s Fox 8-TV has the real scoop.
Meet Frank Calhoun, “71 years young”, who claims that he taught LeBron how to flop. Come with us now for a behind-the-scenes look at the Frank Calhoun Flop Like A Pro Basketball Camp.
“If I could toot my own horn for a minute here, I was the first person to ever flop in a professional basketball game. It’s true. The year was 1962. I was playing for the Trumbull County Generals, in the Ohio Valley Basketball League. I was not a good basketball player. Couldn’t jump over a phone book. But I could hit free throws. The only problem was nobody would foul me. So, frustrated, one time I just fell onto the ground like somebody had pushed me.
“Well, the ref saw me laying there on the ground and he figured that someone must have fouled me, otherwise I wouldn’t be down there. So he called a foul. The rest is history.”
Parody video? What … what are you talking about? I totally believe every frame of this.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?