- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Meet LeBron James’ ‘Flopping Coach,’ Frank Calhoun
We all know that LeBron James is an elite flopper, but how did he get that way? Like you, I always assumed it had something to with Bane and the League of Shadows. Turns out however that The Rizzo Show on Cleveland’s Fox 8-TV has the real scoop.
Meet Frank Calhoun, “71 years young”, who claims that he taught LeBron how to flop. Come with us now for a behind-the-scenes look at the Frank Calhoun Flop Like A Pro Basketball Camp.
“If I could toot my own horn for a minute here, I was the first person to ever flop in a professional basketball game. It’s true. The year was 1962. I was playing for the Trumbull County Generals, in the Ohio Valley Basketball League. I was not a good basketball player. Couldn’t jump over a phone book. But I could hit free throws. The only problem was nobody would foul me. So, frustrated, one time I just fell onto the ground like somebody had pushed me.
“Well, the ref saw me laying there on the ground and he figured that someone must have fouled me, otherwise I wouldn’t be down there. So he called a foul. The rest is history.”
Parody video? What … what are you talking about? I totally believe every frame of this.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts