- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mess With JaVale McGee’s Mom At Your Own Peril
Seeing Pamela McGee explains so much about her son. The former WNBA player and coach from Flint, Michigan was at last night’s Nuggets-Lakers game in Denver, and she was into it. Her passion for the game could certainly be perceived as anger, but if you were the first WNBA player with a kid in the NBA, you’d have your son’s back too. We wouldn’t talk smack about JaVale with her in the building though.
We can only imagine that this guy said something about JaVale getting touch-fouled by Pau Gasol last night:
But again, it’s not anger — it’s love of the game, and support for her son (also known as “the future of the NBA”). Every basketball team could use a player with this much passion — the Nuggets should be glad she’s on their side:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship