- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Metta World Peace Grew Up With “Roach Friends”
When it comes to Metta World Peace, nothing really surprises us anymore. And to hear that he’s a one-time friend to roaches, that only seems to make perfect sense.
In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, World Peace was asked a question by reporter Melissa Rohlin about the toll that long road trips take on players. Naturally, World Peace thought she was speaking about roaches and then went off on a tangent about how he used to have “roach friends” who woke up in his cereal. It’s a common mistake most of us make. Why would she be asking him about “road trips,” as his team is set to embark on a six-game road trip. That wouldn’t make any sense. Watch:
You have to appreciate World Peace’s honesty. Seriously, there’s not a single player in the NBA I would expect to pick and choose the cities he prefers to travel to. You know that when he speaks, he’s speaking the truth. There’s no self-edit here. Which truly is refreshing.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts