- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Metta World Peace Grew Up With “Roach Friends”
When it comes to Metta World Peace, nothing really surprises us anymore. And to hear that he’s a one-time friend to roaches, that only seems to make perfect sense.
In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, World Peace was asked a question by reporter Melissa Rohlin about the toll that long road trips take on players. Naturally, World Peace thought she was speaking about roaches and then went off on a tangent about how he used to have “roach friends” who woke up in his cereal. It’s a common mistake most of us make. Why would she be asking him about “road trips,” as his team is set to embark on a six-game road trip. That wouldn’t make any sense. Watch:
You have to appreciate World Peace’s honesty. Seriously, there’s not a single player in the NBA I would expect to pick and choose the cities he prefers to travel to. You know that when he speaks, he’s speaking the truth. There’s no self-edit here. Which truly is refreshing.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story