- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Heat-Spurs Taiwanese Animation Is Predictably Odd And Hilarious, Clowns On Ginobili And ‘Useless’ Bosh
Taiwanese animations rarely disappoint. The NBA Finals are no exception. We’ve been looking for things to console you on this sad day, where LeBron James and the Miami Heat are now back-to-back basketball champions. Next Media Animation is here to help, with seesaws. Metaphorical seesaws.
SPOILER: The Taiwanese are aware of the extent of Manu Ginobili’s suckiness.
Note: The animators are slightly (read: wildly) off on what Stephen Curry looks like.
h/t Eric Chang
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story