- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Heat-Spurs Taiwanese Animation Is Predictably Odd And Hilarious, Clowns On Ginobili And ‘Useless’ Bosh
Taiwanese animations rarely disappoint. The NBA Finals are no exception. We’ve been looking for things to console you on this sad day, where LeBron James and the Miami Heat are now back-to-back basketball champions. Next Media Animation is here to help, with seesaws. Metaphorical seesaws.
SPOILER: The Taiwanese are aware of the extent of Manu Ginobili’s suckiness.
Note: The animators are slightly (read: wildly) off on what Stephen Curry looks like.
h/t Eric Chang
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez