- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Heat-Spurs Taiwanese Animation Is Predictably Odd And Hilarious, Clowns On Ginobili And ‘Useless’ Bosh
Taiwanese animations rarely disappoint. The NBA Finals are no exception. We’ve been looking for things to console you on this sad day, where LeBron James and the Miami Heat are now back-to-back basketball champions. Next Media Animation is here to help, with seesaws. Metaphorical seesaws.
SPOILER: The Taiwanese are aware of the extent of Manu Ginobili’s suckiness.
Note: The animators are slightly (read: wildly) off on what Stephen Curry looks like.
h/t Eric Chang
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis