- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Heat-Spurs Taiwanese Animation Is Predictably Odd And Hilarious, Clowns On Ginobili And ‘Useless’ Bosh
Taiwanese animations rarely disappoint. The NBA Finals are no exception. We’ve been looking for things to console you on this sad day, where LeBron James and the Miami Heat are now back-to-back basketball champions. Next Media Animation is here to help, with seesaws. Metaphorical seesaws.
SPOILER: The Taiwanese are aware of the extent of Manu Ginobili’s suckiness.
Note: The animators are slightly (read: wildly) off on what Stephen Curry looks like.
h/t Eric Chang
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts