- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Why Is Drake In Pretty Much Every Picture Of The Miami Heat Celebrating At The Club ‘Til 5:30 AM?
The Miami Heat are your 2012-2013 NBA champions. Most of you are probably unhappy, especially if you’ve turned on ESPN. Whatever. We must deal with it, and we had a year of practice.
As you’d expect, TMZ has the details of their celebration, and we thank them for that. Go there for video of their clubbing shenanigans. Warning: it features an ultra-toolish LeBron James, even more toolish than you’d expect.
And also via TMZ, we have a slideshow, where Drake is in basically every picture. Drake is not a professional basketball player. Drake could not be a professional basketball player if he so desired. The slideshow will hate on Drake. I hope you don’t mind.
Oh, and Drake was denied entry into the locker room after the game. He was mad, bros. He tried to make a funny joke, “I am media.” It wasn’t funny, because he’s Drake.
Kanye: "I am a god." Drake: "I am the media."
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) June 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep