- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Somebody Tell These Moron Heat Fans Who Left Early That Their Team Won (Actually, Don’t)
As you know, Miami Heat fans left last night’s NBA Finals Game 6 before it was over, presumably seeing a fat lady belting a Spurs victory cry, tossing their $10,000 ticket down and heading for the exits. As you also know, these fans got the last laugh, because the Heat won.
But, wait. It’s our turn to laugh again. Last laugh, redistributed. We have this, from NBC Miami:
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – This Fucking Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts