- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Somebody Tell These Moron Heat Fans Who Left Early That Their Team Won (Actually, Don’t)
As you know, Miami Heat fans left last night’s NBA Finals Game 6 before it was over, presumably seeing a fat lady belting a Spurs victory cry, tossing their $10,000 ticket down and heading for the exits. As you also know, these fans got the last laugh, because the Heat won.
But, wait. It’s our turn to laugh again. Last laugh, redistributed. We have this, from NBC Miami:
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – This Fucking Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'