- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Somebody Tell These Moron Heat Fans Who Left Early That Their Team Won (Actually, Don’t)
As you know, Miami Heat fans left last night’s NBA Finals Game 6 before it was over, presumably seeing a fat lady belting a Spurs victory cry, tossing their $10,000 ticket down and heading for the exits. As you also know, these fans got the last laugh, because the Heat won.
But, wait. It’s our turn to laugh again. Last laugh, redistributed. We have this, from NBC Miami:
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – This Fucking Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178