- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Miami Heat’s Intro Video Is Fantastic In The Worst Way
Like most NBA teams, the Miami Heat have a little intro video for home games before they take the court. Unlike most NBA teams, that intro video features players standing in front of their neon-lit names with popped collars and scarves. So, yeah, it’s basically the most Miami Heat thing ever.
LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are probably comfortable with this set-up (remember this?). But you really haven’t lived until you’ve seen Mike Miller mean-mugging in a denim suit, or Michael Gladness standing, arms crossed, in front of a screen that says “Michael Gladness” in giant shiny letters. It’s forced, uncomfortable, and great all at the same time.
And yes, there’s an Eddy Curry sighting at the 37-second mark. Video here:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers