- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Miami Heat’s Intro Video Is Fantastic In The Worst Way
Like most NBA teams, the Miami Heat have a little intro video for home games before they take the court. Unlike most NBA teams, that intro video features players standing in front of their neon-lit names with popped collars and scarves. So, yeah, it’s basically the most Miami Heat thing ever.
LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are probably comfortable with this set-up (remember this?). But you really haven’t lived until you’ve seen Mike Miller mean-mugging in a denim suit, or Michael Gladness standing, arms crossed, in front of a screen that says “Michael Gladness” in giant shiny letters. It’s forced, uncomfortable, and great all at the same time.
And yes, there’s an Eddy Curry sighting at the 37-second mark. Video here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts