- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Miami Heat’s Intro Video Is Fantastic In The Worst Way
Like most NBA teams, the Miami Heat have a little intro video for home games before they take the court. Unlike most NBA teams, that intro video features players standing in front of their neon-lit names with popped collars and scarves. So, yeah, it’s basically the most Miami Heat thing ever.
LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are probably comfortable with this set-up (remember this?). But you really haven’t lived until you’ve seen Mike Miller mean-mugging in a denim suit, or Michael Gladness standing, arms crossed, in front of a screen that says “Michael Gladness” in giant shiny letters. It’s forced, uncomfortable, and great all at the same time.
And yes, there’s an Eddy Curry sighting at the 37-second mark. Video here:
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos