- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Miami Heat’s Intro Video Is Fantastic In The Worst Way
Like most NBA teams, the Miami Heat have a little intro video for home games before they take the court. Unlike most NBA teams, that intro video features players standing in front of their neon-lit names with popped collars and scarves. So, yeah, it’s basically the most Miami Heat thing ever.
LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are probably comfortable with this set-up (remember this?). But you really haven’t lived until you’ve seen Mike Miller mean-mugging in a denim suit, or Michael Gladness standing, arms crossed, in front of a screen that says “Michael Gladness” in giant shiny letters. It’s forced, uncomfortable, and great all at the same time.
And yes, there’s an Eddy Curry sighting at the 37-second mark. Video here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts