- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dan LeBatard’s Dad Went Streaking After The Heat Won It All, Ranted In His Fantastic Hispanic Accent
Everything is better in an old man’s Hispanic accent. If Dan LeBatard’s dad, “Papi,” spoke to terrorists, they would give up terrorism for pottery. He is sadly a Miami Heat fan, though, so he would never commit such a kind act.
Instead, he rants. Just like his son.
Who is Kenny a-Smith?
We will be on the lookout for Dan’s rant, to come later today. Last year’s was transcendent, the only silver lining in LeBron James winning an NBA championship.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story