- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dan LeBatard’s Dad Went Streaking After The Heat Won It All, Ranted In His Fantastic Hispanic Accent
Everything is better in an old man’s Hispanic accent. If Dan LeBatard’s dad, “Papi,” spoke to terrorists, they would give up terrorism for pottery. He is sadly a Miami Heat fan, though, so he would never commit such a kind act.
Instead, he rants. Just like his son.
Who is Kenny a-Smith?
We will be on the lookout for Dan’s rant, to come later today. Last year’s was transcendent, the only silver lining in LeBron James winning an NBA championship.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ