- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dan LeBatard’s Dad Went Streaking After The Heat Won It All, Ranted In His Fantastic Hispanic Accent
Everything is better in an old man’s Hispanic accent. If Dan LeBatard’s dad, “Papi,” spoke to terrorists, they would give up terrorism for pottery. He is sadly a Miami Heat fan, though, so he would never commit such a kind act.
Instead, he rants. Just like his son.
Who is Kenny a-Smith?
We will be on the lookout for Dan’s rant, to come later today. Last year’s was transcendent, the only silver lining in LeBron James winning an NBA championship.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy