- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dan LeBatard’s Dad Went Streaking After The Heat Won It All, Ranted In His Fantastic Hispanic Accent
Everything is better in an old man’s Hispanic accent. If Dan LeBatard’s dad, “Papi,” spoke to terrorists, they would give up terrorism for pottery. He is sadly a Miami Heat fan, though, so he would never commit such a kind act.
Instead, he rants. Just like his son.
Who is Kenny a-Smith?
We will be on the lookout for Dan’s rant, to come later today. Last year’s was transcendent, the only silver lining in LeBron James winning an NBA championship.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time