- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dan LeBatard’s Dad Went Streaking After The Heat Won It All, Ranted In His Fantastic Hispanic Accent
Everything is better in an old man’s Hispanic accent. If Dan LeBatard’s dad, “Papi,” spoke to terrorists, they would give up terrorism for pottery. He is sadly a Miami Heat fan, though, so he would never commit such a kind act.
Instead, he rants. Just like his son.
Who is Kenny a-Smith?
We will be on the lookout for Dan’s rant, to come later today. Last year’s was transcendent, the only silver lining in LeBron James winning an NBA championship.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts