- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
How Would Passive-Aggressive Hipsters Recap The NBA Finals? Like This Hilarious NPR Parody.
A faux-take from NPR by the funny men of Official Comedy, of course. It’s a must-watch if your sense of humor is as dry as Gregg Popovich’s taste in white wine (note: take my made-up assumption that he likes dry white wine, because he likes wine and I wanted to make a hilarious wine joke to lead into the hilarity).
The Hot Apparatuses of South Florida are your Basketball League Prevailers, in some people’s opinions.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts