- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How Would Passive-Aggressive Hipsters Recap The NBA Finals? Like This Hilarious NPR Parody.
A faux-take from NPR by the funny men of Official Comedy, of course. It’s a must-watch if your sense of humor is as dry as Gregg Popovich’s taste in white wine (note: take my made-up assumption that he likes dry white wine, because he likes wine and I wanted to make a hilarious wine joke to lead into the hilarity).
The Hot Apparatuses of South Florida are your Basketball League Prevailers, in some people’s opinions.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen