- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How Would Passive-Aggressive Hipsters Recap The NBA Finals? Like This Hilarious NPR Parody.
A faux-take from NPR by the funny men of Official Comedy, of course. It’s a must-watch if your sense of humor is as dry as Gregg Popovich’s taste in white wine (note: take my made-up assumption that he likes dry white wine, because he likes wine and I wanted to make a hilarious wine joke to lead into the hilarity).
The Hot Apparatuses of South Florida are your Basketball League Prevailers, in some people’s opinions.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar