- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Would Passive-Aggressive Hipsters Recap The NBA Finals? Like This Hilarious NPR Parody.
A faux-take from NPR by the funny men of Official Comedy, of course. It’s a must-watch if your sense of humor is as dry as Gregg Popovich’s taste in white wine (note: take my made-up assumption that he likes dry white wine, because he likes wine and I wanted to make a hilarious wine joke to lead into the hilarity).
The Hot Apparatuses of South Florida are your Basketball League Prevailers, in some people’s opinions.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story