- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michael Beasley Is Selling His Home, Erotic Figurines, And Other Weird Things
Michael Beasley will be a member of the Phoenix Suns next season after signing a three-year, $18 million deal this offseason, so it’s time for him to pack up and get the hell out of Minnesota. But not before he sells a few things (besides his home).
Unfortunately, the estate sale is now over as it ended at 3:00pm central time, but you can still check out the list of many of the things for sale below (with pictures). Draw your own conclusions.
Something for everyone. This not-quite-right list wouldn’t be quite so right if it were, say, a normal yard sale. But Michael Beasley is Michael Beasley, and he does Michael Beasley things.
You should really check out Jake Nyberg’s Twitter for his play-by-play analysis of the estate sale, and some other choice tweets and photos.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts