- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Beasley Is Selling His Home, Erotic Figurines, And Other Weird Things
Michael Beasley will be a member of the Phoenix Suns next season after signing a three-year, $18 million deal this offseason, so it’s time for him to pack up and get the hell out of Minnesota. But not before he sells a few things (besides his home).
Unfortunately, the estate sale is now over as it ended at 3:00pm central time, but you can still check out the list of many of the things for sale below (with pictures). Draw your own conclusions.
Something for everyone. This not-quite-right list wouldn’t be quite so right if it were, say, a normal yard sale. But Michael Beasley is Michael Beasley, and he does Michael Beasley things.
You should really check out Jake Nyberg’s Twitter for his play-by-play analysis of the estate sale, and some other choice tweets and photos.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.