- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michael Beasley Is Selling His Home, Erotic Figurines, And Other Weird Things
Michael Beasley will be a member of the Phoenix Suns next season after signing a three-year, $18 million deal this offseason, so it’s time for him to pack up and get the hell out of Minnesota. But not before he sells a few things (besides his home).
Unfortunately, the estate sale is now over as it ended at 3:00pm central time, but you can still check out the list of many of the things for sale below (with pictures). Draw your own conclusions.
Something for everyone. This not-quite-right list wouldn’t be quite so right if it were, say, a normal yard sale. But Michael Beasley is Michael Beasley, and he does Michael Beasley things.
You should really check out Jake Nyberg’s Twitter for his play-by-play analysis of the estate sale, and some other choice tweets and photos.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World