- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Michael Beasley Is Selling His Home, Erotic Figurines, And Other Weird Things
Michael Beasley will be a member of the Phoenix Suns next season after signing a three-year, $18 million deal this offseason, so it’s time for him to pack up and get the hell out of Minnesota. But not before he sells a few things (besides his home).
Unfortunately, the estate sale is now over as it ended at 3:00pm central time, but you can still check out the list of many of the things for sale below (with pictures). Draw your own conclusions.
Something for everyone. This not-quite-right list wouldn’t be quite so right if it were, say, a normal yard sale. But Michael Beasley is Michael Beasley, and he does Michael Beasley things.
You should really check out Jake Nyberg’s Twitter for his play-by-play analysis of the estate sale, and some other choice tweets and photos.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley