- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michael Beasley Wanted No Part Of A Dunking Blake Griffin
When Blake Griffin decides it’s time to dunk the ball, Blake Griffin dunks the ball. Violently. Defenders caught in the crossfire usually have no choice other than to haphazardly contest and hope for the best. Michael Beasley is not most defenders, and he doesn’t ascribe to such defensive ideals – the gremlins wouldn’t have that. So when Griffin rose for a thunderous dunk against the Phoenix Suns last night, Beasley, who was standing between Griffin and the basket, kindly stepped aside (skip to :17).
Look, the guy didn’t want to get hurt because he really hates injuries.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts