- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Beasley Wanted No Part Of A Dunking Blake Griffin
When Blake Griffin decides it’s time to dunk the ball, Blake Griffin dunks the ball. Violently. Defenders caught in the crossfire usually have no choice other than to haphazardly contest and hope for the best. Michael Beasley is not most defenders, and he doesn’t ascribe to such defensive ideals – the gremlins wouldn’t have that. So when Griffin rose for a thunderous dunk against the Phoenix Suns last night, Beasley, who was standing between Griffin and the basket, kindly stepped aside (skip to :17).
Look, the guy didn’t want to get hurt because he really hates injuries.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead