- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Most Important NBA Occurrence On Christmas: Michael Jordan Got Engaged
OK, yes, fine, it was actually the season starting. But the Jordan engagement thing did happen on Christmas – he’s set to marry model Yvette Prieto. Jordan’s last one of these didn’t end so well, so hopefully this turns out differently. And even if not…MJ’s not hurting for funds. (Photo via)
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts