- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Most Important NBA Occurrence On Christmas: Michael Jordan Got Engaged
OK, yes, fine, it was actually the season starting. But the Jordan engagement thing did happen on Christmas – he’s set to marry model Yvette Prieto. Jordan’s last one of these didn’t end so well, so hopefully this turns out differently. And even if not…MJ’s not hurting for funds. (Photo via)
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'