- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Most Important NBA Occurrence On Christmas: Michael Jordan Got Engaged
OK, yes, fine, it was actually the season starting. But the Jordan engagement thing did happen on Christmas – he’s set to marry model Yvette Prieto. Jordan’s last one of these didn’t end so well, so hopefully this turns out differently. And even if not…MJ’s not hurting for funds. (Photo via)
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts