- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Most Important NBA Occurrence On Christmas: Michael Jordan Got Engaged
OK, yes, fine, it was actually the season starting. But the Jordan engagement thing did happen on Christmas – he’s set to marry model Yvette Prieto. Jordan’s last one of these didn’t end so well, so hopefully this turns out differently. And even if not…MJ’s not hurting for funds. (Photo via)
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story