- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Most Important NBA Occurrence On Christmas: Michael Jordan Got Engaged
OK, yes, fine, it was actually the season starting. But the Jordan engagement thing did happen on Christmas – he’s set to marry model Yvette Prieto. Jordan’s last one of these didn’t end so well, so hopefully this turns out differently. And even if not…MJ’s not hurting for funds. (Photo via)
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'