- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Jordan Just Knocked $8 Million Off The Asking Price For His Chicago-Area Mansion
Are you looking for a nine bedroom, 15 bathroom, 32,000+ square foot mansion with a gym, basketball court, tennis court, massive deck and many other amenities, owned by arguably the greatest basketball player in world history?
You’re in luck: Michael Jordan is still looking to sell his Highland Park, IL mansion, and is now asking a mere $21,000,000 for it. That’s $8 million less than when he first posting the listing back in February 2012.
So what will your $21 million fetch you, besides the chance to stand in the shower and say “Wow, Michael Jordan used to soap up right here,” or make a sandwich in the kitchen and say “Wow, Michael Jordan used to eat sandwiches right here”? How about this:
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis