- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Jordan Just Knocked $8 Million Off The Asking Price For His Chicago-Area Mansion
Are you looking for a nine bedroom, 15 bathroom, 32,000+ square foot mansion with a gym, basketball court, tennis court, massive deck and many other amenities, owned by arguably the greatest basketball player in world history?
You’re in luck: Michael Jordan is still looking to sell his Highland Park, IL mansion, and is now asking a mere $21,000,000 for it. That’s $8 million less than when he first posting the listing back in February 2012.
So what will your $21 million fetch you, besides the chance to stand in the shower and say “Wow, Michael Jordan used to soap up right here,” or make a sandwich in the kitchen and say “Wow, Michael Jordan used to eat sandwiches right here”? How about this:
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success