- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Jordan Just Knocked $8 Million Off The Asking Price For His Chicago-Area Mansion
Are you looking for a nine bedroom, 15 bathroom, 32,000+ square foot mansion with a gym, basketball court, tennis court, massive deck and many other amenities, owned by arguably the greatest basketball player in world history?
You’re in luck: Michael Jordan is still looking to sell his Highland Park, IL mansion, and is now asking a mere $21,000,000 for it. That’s $8 million less than when he first posting the listing back in February 2012.
So what will your $21 million fetch you, besides the chance to stand in the shower and say “Wow, Michael Jordan used to soap up right here,” or make a sandwich in the kitchen and say “Wow, Michael Jordan used to eat sandwiches right here”? How about this:
Photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed