- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Guess Which NBA Owner Was Photographed Gambling With A Giant Pile Of Money?
As Bro Bible points out, this isn’t exactly the best photo of Michael Jordan to be leaking during a labor negotiation in which he and his owner counterparts are talking about how they’re bleeding money. True, as they also say, we don’t know exactly how old the photo is, but it looks pretty recent.
Regardless of that, though, this photo is perfect. It’s how we’ve always imagined Jordan lives – gambling (obviously), and never without a massive money-pile by his side. We’re glad to see our perceptions of both “MJ the maniac competitor” and “MJ, man of the good life” were apparently on target…even if Jordan himself doesn’t look too impressed with it all.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story