- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Guess Which NBA Owner Was Photographed Gambling With A Giant Pile Of Money?
As Bro Bible points out, this isn’t exactly the best photo of Michael Jordan to be leaking during a labor negotiation in which he and his owner counterparts are talking about how they’re bleeding money. True, as they also say, we don’t know exactly how old the photo is, but it looks pretty recent.
Regardless of that, though, this photo is perfect. It’s how we’ve always imagined Jordan lives – gambling (obviously), and never without a massive money-pile by his side. We’re glad to see our perceptions of both “MJ the maniac competitor” and “MJ, man of the good life” were apparently on target…even if Jordan himself doesn’t look too impressed with it all.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week