- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guess Which NBA Owner Was Photographed Gambling With A Giant Pile Of Money?
As Bro Bible points out, this isn’t exactly the best photo of Michael Jordan to be leaking during a labor negotiation in which he and his owner counterparts are talking about how they’re bleeding money. True, as they also say, we don’t know exactly how old the photo is, but it looks pretty recent.
Regardless of that, though, this photo is perfect. It’s how we’ve always imagined Jordan lives – gambling (obviously), and never without a massive money-pile by his side. We’re glad to see our perceptions of both “MJ the maniac competitor” and “MJ, man of the good life” were apparently on target…even if Jordan himself doesn’t look too impressed with it all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts