- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blasphemy?! Some Of Michael Jordan’s Ex-Teammates Have Said Kobe Bryant “Is Better”
Earlier today on his ESPN Radio show, Colin Cowherd was having the requisite “Where does Kobe Bryant fit in among the greatest NBA players” discussion. By coincidence, ESPN NBA writer Chris Broussard happened to be strolling by the studio, and Cowherd asked him to give his two cents.
Broussard said that he has a top 10 list of all-time NBA players. The list, in no particular order, looks like this: Shaquille O’Neal, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, and Kobe Bryant.
But in the midst of this discussion, Broussard dropped an interesting tidbit: apparently, unidentified ex-teammates of Michael Jordan have told him that “Kobe is better.”
What?! Who are these ex-teammates?! Were they being honest? Or did they have some sort of grudge against Jordan, and figured the best way to get back at him was by taking a crack at his mystique?
Broussard, it should be pointed out, did not agree with these mystery ex-teammates (he said Jordan was “clearly” better). But he went on to say that these mystery teammates have said that: a) Kobe is a better shooter, and b) Kobe is a better ball-handler. Click here to listen to the full debate on ESPN Radio’s player.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story