- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Blasphemy?! Some Of Michael Jordan’s Ex-Teammates Have Said Kobe Bryant “Is Better”
Earlier today on his ESPN Radio show, Colin Cowherd was having the requisite “Where does Kobe Bryant fit in among the greatest NBA players” discussion. By coincidence, ESPN NBA writer Chris Broussard happened to be strolling by the studio, and Cowherd asked him to give his two cents.
Broussard said that he has a top 10 list of all-time NBA players. The list, in no particular order, looks like this: Shaquille O’Neal, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, and Kobe Bryant.
But in the midst of this discussion, Broussard dropped an interesting tidbit: apparently, unidentified ex-teammates of Michael Jordan have told him that “Kobe is better.”
What?! Who are these ex-teammates?! Were they being honest? Or did they have some sort of grudge against Jordan, and figured the best way to get back at him was by taking a crack at his mystique?
Broussard, it should be pointed out, did not agree with these mystery ex-teammates (he said Jordan was “clearly” better). But he went on to say that these mystery teammates have said that: a) Kobe is a better shooter, and b) Kobe is a better ball-handler. Click here to listen to the full debate on ESPN Radio’s player.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions