- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blasphemy?! Some Of Michael Jordan’s Ex-Teammates Have Said Kobe Bryant “Is Better”
Earlier today on his ESPN Radio show, Colin Cowherd was having the requisite “Where does Kobe Bryant fit in among the greatest NBA players” discussion. By coincidence, ESPN NBA writer Chris Broussard happened to be strolling by the studio, and Cowherd asked him to give his two cents.
Broussard said that he has a top 10 list of all-time NBA players. The list, in no particular order, looks like this: Shaquille O’Neal, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, and Kobe Bryant.
But in the midst of this discussion, Broussard dropped an interesting tidbit: apparently, unidentified ex-teammates of Michael Jordan have told him that “Kobe is better.”
What?! Who are these ex-teammates?! Were they being honest? Or did they have some sort of grudge against Jordan, and figured the best way to get back at him was by taking a crack at his mystique?
Broussard, it should be pointed out, did not agree with these mystery ex-teammates (he said Jordan was “clearly” better). But he went on to say that these mystery teammates have said that: a) Kobe is a better shooter, and b) Kobe is a better ball-handler. Click here to listen to the full debate on ESPN Radio’s player.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes