- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Blasphemy?! Some Of Michael Jordan’s Ex-Teammates Have Said Kobe Bryant “Is Better”
Earlier today on his ESPN Radio show, Colin Cowherd was having the requisite “Where does Kobe Bryant fit in among the greatest NBA players” discussion. By coincidence, ESPN NBA writer Chris Broussard happened to be strolling by the studio, and Cowherd asked him to give his two cents.
Broussard said that he has a top 10 list of all-time NBA players. The list, in no particular order, looks like this: Shaquille O’Neal, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, and Kobe Bryant.
But in the midst of this discussion, Broussard dropped an interesting tidbit: apparently, unidentified ex-teammates of Michael Jordan have told him that “Kobe is better.”
What?! Who are these ex-teammates?! Were they being honest? Or did they have some sort of grudge against Jordan, and figured the best way to get back at him was by taking a crack at his mystique?
Broussard, it should be pointed out, did not agree with these mystery ex-teammates (he said Jordan was “clearly” better). But he went on to say that these mystery teammates have said that: a) Kobe is a better shooter, and b) Kobe is a better ball-handler. Click here to listen to the full debate on ESPN Radio’s player.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football