- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Wilbon Uses The N-Word ‘All Day, Every Day’
Los Angeles Clippers enforcer Matt Barnes recently freaked out after being ejected, tweeting this:
“I love my teammates like family, but I’m DONE standing up for these n—!” Barnes wrote. “All this s— does is cost me money.”
People freaked out about his use of the N-word, publicly. Michael Wilbon shared some candid thoughts about the situation, on PTI.
Can’t argue with anything he said there. And, “I have a problem with… white people framing the discussion for the use of the N-word.” Couldn’t be more right. I’ll take my own advice and shut up.
Good segment by ESPN, demonstrating that they have the ability to advance the sports discourse in a positive direction, provided that they care.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Wilbon
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story