- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michael Wilbon Uses The N-Word ‘All Day, Every Day’
Los Angeles Clippers enforcer Matt Barnes recently freaked out after being ejected, tweeting this:
“I love my teammates like family, but I’m DONE standing up for these n—!” Barnes wrote. “All this s— does is cost me money.”
People freaked out about his use of the N-word, publicly. Michael Wilbon shared some candid thoughts about the situation, on PTI.
Can’t argue with anything he said there. And, “I have a problem with… white people framing the discussion for the use of the N-word.” Couldn’t be more right. I’ll take my own advice and shut up.
Good segment by ESPN, demonstrating that they have the ability to advance the sports discourse in a positive direction, provided that they care.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Wilbon
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?