- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michael Wilbon Uses The N-Word ‘All Day, Every Day’
Los Angeles Clippers enforcer Matt Barnes recently freaked out after being ejected, tweeting this:
“I love my teammates like family, but I’m DONE standing up for these n—!” Barnes wrote. “All this s— does is cost me money.”
People freaked out about his use of the N-word, publicly. Michael Wilbon shared some candid thoughts about the situation, on PTI.
Can’t argue with anything he said there. And, “I have a problem with… white people framing the discussion for the use of the N-word.” Couldn’t be more right. I’ll take my own advice and shut up.
Good segment by ESPN, demonstrating that they have the ability to advance the sports discourse in a positive direction, provided that they care.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Wilbon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts