- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Wilbon Uses The N-Word ‘All Day, Every Day’
Los Angeles Clippers enforcer Matt Barnes recently freaked out after being ejected, tweeting this:
“I love my teammates like family, but I’m DONE standing up for these n—!” Barnes wrote. “All this s— does is cost me money.”
People freaked out about his use of the N-word, publicly. Michael Wilbon shared some candid thoughts about the situation, on PTI.
Can’t argue with anything he said there. And, “I have a problem with… white people framing the discussion for the use of the N-word.” Couldn’t be more right. I’ll take my own advice and shut up.
Good segment by ESPN, demonstrating that they have the ability to advance the sports discourse in a positive direction, provided that they care.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Wilbon
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers