- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Mike D’Antoni Tell A Reporter That He’s Starting To Piss Him Off
The 9-13 Los Angeles Lakers lost 100-94 to the 5-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night, despite Kobe Bryant’s 42-point effort. You knew as well as I that Mike D’Antoni was walking (well, limping) into hellfire when he assumed the Lakers’ vacant head coaching spot. You also knew that he wasn’t a very defensive-minded coach. T.J. Simers knew that too, and being the world class troll he is, knew just what to do.
Simers will make for a nice quick interview on the 2012-13 Lakers’ 30 for 30 one day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts