- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Mike D’Antoni Tell A Reporter That He’s Starting To Piss Him Off
The 9-13 Los Angeles Lakers lost 100-94 to the 5-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night, despite Kobe Bryant’s 42-point effort. You knew as well as I that Mike D’Antoni was walking (well, limping) into hellfire when he assumed the Lakers’ vacant head coaching spot. You also knew that he wasn’t a very defensive-minded coach. T.J. Simers knew that too, and being the world class troll he is, knew just what to do.
Simers will make for a nice quick interview on the 2012-13 Lakers’ 30 for 30 one day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts