- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Mike D’Antoni Tell A Reporter That He’s Starting To Piss Him Off
The 9-13 Los Angeles Lakers lost 100-94 to the 5-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night, despite Kobe Bryant’s 42-point effort. You knew as well as I that Mike D’Antoni was walking (well, limping) into hellfire when he assumed the Lakers’ vacant head coaching spot. You also knew that he wasn’t a very defensive-minded coach. T.J. Simers knew that too, and being the world class troll he is, knew just what to do.
Simers will make for a nice quick interview on the 2012-13 Lakers’ 30 for 30 one day.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?