- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Mike D’Antoni Tell A Reporter That He’s Starting To Piss Him Off
The 9-13 Los Angeles Lakers lost 100-94 to the 5-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night, despite Kobe Bryant’s 42-point effort. You knew as well as I that Mike D’Antoni was walking (well, limping) into hellfire when he assumed the Lakers’ vacant head coaching spot. You also knew that he wasn’t a very defensive-minded coach. T.J. Simers knew that too, and being the world class troll he is, knew just what to do.
Simers will make for a nice quick interview on the 2012-13 Lakers’ 30 for 30 one day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles