- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Mike D’Antoni Tell A Reporter That He’s Starting To Piss Him Off
The 9-13 Los Angeles Lakers lost 100-94 to the 5-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night, despite Kobe Bryant’s 42-point effort. You knew as well as I that Mike D’Antoni was walking (well, limping) into hellfire when he assumed the Lakers’ vacant head coaching spot. You also knew that he wasn’t a very defensive-minded coach. T.J. Simers knew that too, and being the world class troll he is, knew just what to do.
Simers will make for a nice quick interview on the 2012-13 Lakers’ 30 for 30 one day.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'