- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There Is Something Very Right About Mike Miller And Birdman Performing “Ice, Ice Baby”
Last night, Shane Battier and his wife hosted a benefit for The Battier Take Charge Foundation called the South Beach Battioke Celebrity Karaoke Contest at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel in Miami. Teammates Mike Miller and Chris “Birdman” Andersen were in attendance, and they even participated. Can you guess the song they performed? “Ice, Ice Baby,” you say? How’d you know?
Luckily SB Nation’s Miami Heat blog Hot Hot Hoops was in attendance and shot the below video, so this cherished musical memory can live on forever. Also: nice silver dollar sign, Mike.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts