- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Tyson Went To The Knicks Game And Found Time To Say “Sh-t” On TV
It’s a simple concept for most people, but I’m not so sure that Mike Tyson knows how this whole “live television broadcast” thing works. Not after watching him put together this effort in what was supposed to be a fun, a short one-minute interview during halftime of tonight’s Knicks-Kings game.
Though you have to put some of the blame on the MSG Network and reporter Jill Martin, who must have known just how unstable Tyson is. Or, if they didn’t know, well, they were certainly alone in their ignorance. Not a single person watching the broadcast thought interviewing Tyson live on television was a good idea. Even before he dropped an s-bomb. Had he gotten through the segment without saying something stupid or cursing, well now that would have been a shocker.
Somehow, though, Jeremy Lin can single-handedly make this all go away. Really, who cares that MSG will get hit with a fine. They’re now rolling in it, after they reported seeing some huge profits thanks to a young kid from Harvard.
[video via Jose3030]
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.