- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of Mike Woodson Wearing A T-Shirt With Mike Woodson’s Face On It
The Wall Street Journal‘s Chris Herring snapped this dopey photo of dopey Mike Woodson wearing a dopey Mike Woodson face t-shirt, and the world is most clearly better for it. When Herring asked him about it, Woodson mustered this dopey response:
Woodson to me, about his face shirt: “It kinda looks like yours. You’d just have to grow your [goatee] out a little thicker.”
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) February 26, 2013
“No, J.R., here. This is my face. Up, up, yes. Right here. Now, stop taking dumb shots. Rasheed? What are you doing? Put that hand away. I said stop rubbing my stomach-face. There is no luck in basketball.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story