- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of Mike Woodson Wearing A T-Shirt With Mike Woodson’s Face On It
The Wall Street Journal‘s Chris Herring snapped this dopey photo of dopey Mike Woodson wearing a dopey Mike Woodson face t-shirt, and the world is most clearly better for it. When Herring asked him about it, Woodson mustered this dopey response:
Woodson to me, about his face shirt: “It kinda looks like yours. You’d just have to grow your [goatee] out a little thicker.”
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) February 26, 2013
“No, J.R., here. This is my face. Up, up, yes. Right here. Now, stop taking dumb shots. Rasheed? What are you doing? Put that hand away. I said stop rubbing my stomach-face. There is no luck in basketball.”
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!