- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Fantastic Photo Of Mike Woodson Wearing A T-Shirt With Mike Woodson’s Face On It
The Wall Street Journal‘s Chris Herring snapped this dopey photo of dopey Mike Woodson wearing a dopey Mike Woodson face t-shirt, and the world is most clearly better for it. When Herring asked him about it, Woodson mustered this dopey response:
Woodson to me, about his face shirt: “It kinda looks like yours. You’d just have to grow your [goatee] out a little thicker.”
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) February 26, 2013
“No, J.R., here. This is my face. Up, up, yes. Right here. Now, stop taking dumb shots. Rasheed? What are you doing? Put that hand away. I said stop rubbing my stomach-face. There is no luck in basketball.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts