- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Someone Has Made A Family-Matters-Style Intro For The Minnesota Timberwolves, And It Is Fantastic
I don’t know if it’s the side angle shot of Ricky Rubio that actually looks like it was taken for a sitcom intro. I don’t know if it’s “José Jordan Barea.” I don’t know if it’s hearing that music after all these years (okay — it’s probably hearing that music after all these years).
Whatever it is, it’s fantastic, and you should see it.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts