- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Someone Has Made A Family-Matters-Style Intro For The Minnesota Timberwolves, And It Is Fantastic
I don’t know if it’s the side angle shot of Ricky Rubio that actually looks like it was taken for a sitcom intro. I don’t know if it’s “José Jordan Barea.” I don’t know if it’s hearing that music after all these years (okay — it’s probably hearing that music after all these years).
Whatever it is, it’s fantastic, and you should see it.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Ken Shamrock And Ian Freeman To Battle
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter