- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Someone Has Made A Family-Matters-Style Intro For The Minnesota Timberwolves, And It Is Fantastic
I don’t know if it’s the side angle shot of Ricky Rubio that actually looks like it was taken for a sitcom intro. I don’t know if it’s “José Jordan Barea.” I don’t know if it’s hearing that music after all these years (okay — it’s probably hearing that music after all these years).
Whatever it is, it’s fantastic, and you should see it.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot