- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Someone Has Made A Family-Matters-Style Intro For The Minnesota Timberwolves, And It Is Fantastic
I don’t know if it’s the side angle shot of Ricky Rubio that actually looks like it was taken for a sitcom intro. I don’t know if it’s “José Jordan Barea.” I don’t know if it’s hearing that music after all these years (okay — it’s probably hearing that music after all these years).
Whatever it is, it’s fantastic, and you should see it.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success