- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Someone Has Made A Family-Matters-Style Intro For The Minnesota Timberwolves, And It Is Fantastic
I don’t know if it’s the side angle shot of Ricky Rubio that actually looks like it was taken for a sitcom intro. I don’t know if it’s “José Jordan Barea.” I don’t know if it’s hearing that music after all these years (okay — it’s probably hearing that music after all these years).
Whatever it is, it’s fantastic, and you should see it.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?
- The Truth behind Khloe Kardashian And Matt Kemp
- Top 10 NHL Draft Busts of the Last Decade