- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Minnesota Timberwolves Have Literally Clubbed The Miami Heat Harlem Shake Video To Death As A Public Service To Us All
Last night, the Miami Heat pummeled the Minnesota Timberwolves. Last week, the Miami Heat made a Harlem Shake video. This morning, the Minnesota Timberwolves YouTube channel pummeled the Miami Heat’s Harlem Shake video. See here:
Minnesota 2, Miami 1.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts