- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The First Quarter Intermission Entertainment At The Minnesota-Portland Game Last Night Was A Fake Power Outage
Hey look, a power outage joke! It only took the Target Center staff 24 hours to capitalize on the Superdome’s lights gaffe, shrouding its arena in darkness after the first quarter of the Timberwolves-Trail Blazers game. It’s actually kind of funny, though the people at the arena probably didn’t appreciating having to sit in darkness. But when there’s an opportunity to troll, you troll.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item