- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The First Quarter Intermission Entertainment At The Minnesota-Portland Game Last Night Was A Fake Power Outage
Hey look, a power outage joke! It only took the Target Center staff 24 hours to capitalize on the Superdome’s lights gaffe, shrouding its arena in darkness after the first quarter of the Timberwolves-Trail Blazers game. It’s actually kind of funny, though the people at the arena probably didn’t appreciating having to sit in darkness. But when there’s an opportunity to troll, you troll.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'