- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The First Quarter Intermission Entertainment At The Minnesota-Portland Game Last Night Was A Fake Power Outage
Hey look, a power outage joke! It only took the Target Center staff 24 hours to capitalize on the Superdome’s lights gaffe, shrouding its arena in darkness after the first quarter of the Timberwolves-Trail Blazers game. It’s actually kind of funny, though the people at the arena probably didn’t appreciating having to sit in darkness. But when there’s an opportunity to troll, you troll.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story