- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Beasley’s Rendition Of ‘N Sync’s “Tearin’ Up My Heart” Is Something To Behold
The Minnesota Timberwolves are an improving young team. They’ve posted as many wins in 34 games this season as they did in 82 last year. They’ve got Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio. They’ll be a force to be reckoned with sooner rather than later. The shame of it is, though, that while they were all working hard improving dramatically at basketball, they fell out of practice at singing ‘N Sync’s “Tearin’ Up My Heart”:
Michael Beasley’s performance above is one for the ages. With the amount of time it takes him to get comfortable enough to give it a go, we never imagined such passion. Not to take anything away from anyone else – Rubio’s adorableness factor is high as always, and Wesley Johnson gives a passable rendition – but Beasley is the star here by far. If you didn’t watch the video above all the way through, it’s worth it: Beasley only comes out in full force near the end, and he’s spectacular. If he went on a nationwide tour doing karaoke with Rubio serving as a backup dancer:
… we’d be there in a heartbeat.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts