- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
More Donald Sterling Memes And Shenanigans … Yay!
You mess with the bull …
Funny, and spot-on. But can we conveniently forget all of Benny The Bull’s transgressions and brushes with the law over the years?
Benny The Bull has a message for Donald Sterling: pic.twitter.com/GKozAc8X9x
— Beyond The Buzzer (@BeyondTheBuzzer) April 30, 2014
Yeah, we probably can. Because Benny is awesome, and as far as we know not racist.
The Donald Sterling memes and references continue to pile up in our office.
Here comes another Donald Sterling meme. pic.twitter.com/691Rfi771v
— The Lindsay Lewis (@thelindsaylewis) April 26, 2014
My favorite picture of Adam Silver freezing out Donald Sterling yesterday. pic.twitter.com/i6E3bwTjqi
— Matt Rudnitsky (@Mattrud) April 30, 2014
I can't BELIEVE any NBA owner wouldn't vote to remove Sterling-If they VOTED NO how would they face their players?' pic.twitter.com/X2YpvkGxaQ
— Dick Vitale (@DickieV) April 30, 2014
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) April 30, 2014
best Donald Sterling related meme I've seen yet haha pic.twitter.com/GtyhHlRM3F
— Brian Shebik (@sheebs001) April 30, 2014
— Steve Marmel (@Marmel) April 29, 2014
I'm calling it now: the Donald Sterling meme's are about to start rolling in…. And I'll start it off with this gem pic.twitter.com/2KQHThTyc6
— Tyler Burnette (@Burnettetj) April 29, 2014
this is the funniest Donald Sterling meme I've seen pic.twitter.com/xKJZeZxezm
— Derek (@MrDeezNutss) April 28, 2014
READ: Adam Silver Posterizes Sterling, And Other Memeable Reactions To Today’s Events [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Donald Sterling
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?