- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
MUST SEE: Sportsnet Reporter Interviews Co-Owner Steve Nash At Vancouver Whitecaps Game During Drunk Friend’s Bachelor Party
Steve Nash is a huge soccer fan. Also, he likes to party. As seen here. And here. When you combine the two, and then stick a Time Warner Sportsnet reporter in there to record the whole thing, things get a little, I dunno — you hear the word “fuck”, ok guys? Steve’s drunk buddy stumbles into an interview and starts complaining about the refs to him as if he isn’t on live television with a hot mic.
Congratulations to whoever this guy is on getting married/internet famous for the next 45 minutes.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts