- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MUST SEE: Sportsnet Reporter Interviews Co-Owner Steve Nash At Vancouver Whitecaps Game During Drunk Friend’s Bachelor Party
Steve Nash is a huge soccer fan. Also, he likes to party. As seen here. And here. When you combine the two, and then stick a Time Warner Sportsnet reporter in there to record the whole thing, things get a little, I dunno — you hear the word “fuck”, ok guys? Steve’s drunk buddy stumbles into an interview and starts complaining about the refs to him as if he isn’t on live television with a hot mic.
Congratulations to whoever this guy is on getting married/internet famous for the next 45 minutes.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts