- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MUST SEE: Sportsnet Reporter Interviews Co-Owner Steve Nash At Vancouver Whitecaps Game During Drunk Friend’s Bachelor Party
Steve Nash is a huge soccer fan. Also, he likes to party. As seen here. And here. When you combine the two, and then stick a Time Warner Sportsnet reporter in there to record the whole thing, things get a little, I dunno — you hear the word “fuck”, ok guys? Steve’s drunk buddy stumbles into an interview and starts complaining about the refs to him as if he isn’t on live television with a hot mic.
Congratulations to whoever this guy is on getting married/internet famous for the next 45 minutes.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey