- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
MUST SEE: Sportsnet Reporter Interviews Co-Owner Steve Nash At Vancouver Whitecaps Game During Drunk Friend’s Bachelor Party
Steve Nash is a huge soccer fan. Also, he likes to party. As seen here. And here. When you combine the two, and then stick a Time Warner Sportsnet reporter in there to record the whole thing, things get a little, I dunno — you hear the word “fuck”, ok guys? Steve’s drunk buddy stumbles into an interview and starts complaining about the refs to him as if he isn’t on live television with a hot mic.
Congratulations to whoever this guy is on getting married/internet famous for the next 45 minutes.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee