- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Nate Robinson’s Diminutive Size Enabled Him To Do Something Really Sneaky On The Basketball Court Last Night
Being short is usually bad for basketball players, and Nate Robinson’s 5’9″ (haha) frame is no exception. He is nowhere near being an NBA superstar despite his freakish athleticism. Yet, sometimes, his tiny stature enables him to do things nobody else can do, like break this double-team in Ninja-like fashion.
Too bad the nickname “Ninja Nate” is already taken by a guy on a CD.
Photo via Tumblr
- Filed Under:
- nate robinson
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- 5 Contenders Plagued By Scoring Inefficiency