- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nate Robinson’s Diminutive Size Enabled Him To Do Something Really Sneaky On The Basketball Court Last Night
Being short is usually bad for basketball players, and Nate Robinson’s 5’9″ (haha) frame is no exception. He is nowhere near being an NBA superstar despite his freakish athleticism. Yet, sometimes, his tiny stature enables him to do things nobody else can do, like break this double-team in Ninja-like fashion.
Too bad the nickname “Ninja Nate” is already taken by a guy on a CD.
Photo via Tumblr
- Filed Under:
- nate robinson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts