- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nate Robinson’s Diminutive Size Enabled Him To Do Something Really Sneaky On The Basketball Court Last Night
Being short is usually bad for basketball players, and Nate Robinson’s 5’9″ (haha) frame is no exception. He is nowhere near being an NBA superstar despite his freakish athleticism. Yet, sometimes, his tiny stature enables him to do things nobody else can do, like break this double-team in Ninja-like fashion.
Too bad the nickname “Ninja Nate” is already taken by a guy on a CD.
Photo via Tumblr
- Filed Under:
- nate robinson
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement