- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nate Robinson’s Diminutive Size Enabled Him To Do Something Really Sneaky On The Basketball Court Last Night
Being short is usually bad for basketball players, and Nate Robinson’s 5’9″ (haha) frame is no exception. He is nowhere near being an NBA superstar despite his freakish athleticism. Yet, sometimes, his tiny stature enables him to do things nobody else can do, like break this double-team in Ninja-like fashion.
Too bad the nickname “Ninja Nate” is already taken by a guy on a CD.
Photo via Tumblr
- Filed Under:
- nate robinson
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success