- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nate Robinson’s Diminutive Size Enabled Him To Do Something Really Sneaky On The Basketball Court Last Night
Being short is usually bad for basketball players, and Nate Robinson’s 5’9″ (haha) frame is no exception. He is nowhere near being an NBA superstar despite his freakish athleticism. Yet, sometimes, his tiny stature enables him to do things nobody else can do, like break this double-team in Ninja-like fashion.
Too bad the nickname “Ninja Nate” is already taken by a guy on a CD.
Photo via Tumblr
- Filed Under:
- nate robinson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts