- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Blake Griffin Makes Us Want To Play NBA 2K13
Blake Griffin has quickly become one of the most marketable NBA personalities, so it was probably an easy call for 2K Sports to call up the Blake Show and ask him to do a spot for a promo for the upcoming 2K game. D-Rose and Kobe were obviously just the afterthoughts.
It’s going to be difficult to try to top NBA 2K12, which many regard as one of the best sports video games ever. According to Blake, though, “It is so good, your head might explode,” and, “A dream, within a dream, within a good nap.”
The game will hit shelves October 2. Until then, you’ll have to settle for Blake’s acting.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?