- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin Makes Us Want To Play NBA 2K13
Blake Griffin has quickly become one of the most marketable NBA personalities, so it was probably an easy call for 2K Sports to call up the Blake Show and ask him to do a spot for a promo for the upcoming 2K game. D-Rose and Kobe were obviously just the afterthoughts.
It’s going to be difficult to try to top NBA 2K12, which many regard as one of the best sports video games ever. According to Blake, though, “It is so good, your head might explode,” and, “A dream, within a dream, within a good nap.”
The game will hit shelves October 2. Until then, you’ll have to settle for Blake’s acting.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?