- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Blake Griffin Makes Us Want To Play NBA 2K13
Blake Griffin has quickly become one of the most marketable NBA personalities, so it was probably an easy call for 2K Sports to call up the Blake Show and ask him to do a spot for a promo for the upcoming 2K game. D-Rose and Kobe were obviously just the afterthoughts.
It’s going to be difficult to try to top NBA 2K12, which many regard as one of the best sports video games ever. According to Blake, though, “It is so good, your head might explode,” and, “A dream, within a dream, within a good nap.”
The game will hit shelves October 2. Until then, you’ll have to settle for Blake’s acting.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane