- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blake Griffin Makes Us Want To Play NBA 2K13
Blake Griffin has quickly become one of the most marketable NBA personalities, so it was probably an easy call for 2K Sports to call up the Blake Show and ask him to do a spot for a promo for the upcoming 2K game. D-Rose and Kobe were obviously just the afterthoughts.
It’s going to be difficult to try to top NBA 2K12, which many regard as one of the best sports video games ever. According to Blake, though, “It is so good, your head might explode,” and, “A dream, within a dream, within a good nap.”
The game will hit shelves October 2. Until then, you’ll have to settle for Blake’s acting.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside