- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin Makes Us Want To Play NBA 2K13
Blake Griffin has quickly become one of the most marketable NBA personalities, so it was probably an easy call for 2K Sports to call up the Blake Show and ask him to do a spot for a promo for the upcoming 2K game. D-Rose and Kobe were obviously just the afterthoughts.
It’s going to be difficult to try to top NBA 2K12, which many regard as one of the best sports video games ever. According to Blake, though, “It is so good, your head might explode,” and, “A dream, within a dream, within a good nap.”
The game will hit shelves October 2. Until then, you’ll have to settle for Blake’s acting.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ